Santa Snow Globe Decor by Dana Tatar
C90 Christmas Snow Collection
To create this project you will need:
Christmas Snow - Snow Family (C90 001)
Christmas Snow - Santa's Helpers (C90 003)
Christmas Snow - Dear Santa (C90 007)
Christmas Snow Card Kit (MC90 001)
Christmas Snow - Christmas Embellishments Clear Stickers (ST90 001)
Christmas Snow - Christmas Wreaths Clear Stickers (ST90 002)
Christmas Snow - Snow Family and Elves Chipboard (DC90 009)
Christmas Snow - Santa in Circle Chipboard (DC90 008)
Christmas Snow - Santa Chipboard (DC90 006)
Candy Dispenser Machine
Red/White Striped Ribbon
Liquid Pearls (Red, Platinum Pearl, White, Black)
1. Cut the Santa image from the Santa's Helpers patterned paper. Glue the Santa image onto the Santa Chipboard.
2. Cut a trio of snowmen from the Snow Family patterned paper. Glue the snowmen onto the Snow Family Chipboard.
3. Color the Santa in Circle Chipboard with liquid pearls. Let dry. Apply the Santa in Circle Clear Stick over the top of the colored chipboard.
4. Use a snowflake die to cut a piece of white cardstock. Remove the glass globe from the candy dispenser. Glue the snowflake die-cut to the inside back of the candy globe.
5. Cut a group of trees from the Dear Santa patterned paper. Cut the toadstool house from the Santa's Helpers patterned paper. Layer the trees and toadstool house together and glue them onto a piece of white cardstock. Cut the images from the cardstock, leaving a 1/4 inch strip along the bottom.
6. Cut a circle to fit the base of the candy globe from a 6x6 inch piece of patterned paper from the Card Kit. Punch a hole in the center of the circle. Apply glue to the bottom of the cardstock strip of the tree embellishment from Step 5 and attach to the top of the patterned paper circle. Place the decorated paper onto the bottom of the candy globe.
7. Use hot glue to attach the Santa chipboard into the center of the candy globe. Fill the bottom of the candy globe with mica flakes. Attach the lid onto the candy globe.
8. Use hot glue to attach the Santa in Circle chipboard embellishment over the coin slot on the candy dispenser.
9. Use hot glue to attach the Snow Family chipboard embellishment to the bottom front of the candy dispenser.
10. Embellish the base of the candy dispenser with Christmas Wreaths Clear Stickers.
11. Tie a red/white ribbon into a bow around the middle of the candy dispenser.