CHRISTMAS SNOW COLLECTION
Star – Peace on Earth
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Christmas Snow Collection paper range : C90 002, 004, 005 & 007
· FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC90 003, 009 & 011
· FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST90 001
· Silhouette Cameo
· White Cardstock
· Glossy Accents
· Diamond Stickles
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Fired Brick and Picket Fence
· Embellishments, White Flat Back Pearls, Angel, Diamond String White Pom-Poms & Trims
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut a 3D star from sheet 002 & 007 as per the picture and assemble. Add the white flat back pearls and white pom-poms. Add the diamond string thought the holes on top with embellishments.
· Cut 2 poinsettias from sheet 004 & 005. Assemble.
· Cut 4 pine boughs from sheet 004.
2. Mat sticker 002 onto white cardstock and add some diamond stickles.
3. Ink chipboard piece 003 with fired brick (top and bottom section) and picket fence (middle). Add glossy accents and leave to dry.
4. Ink chipboard piece 009 with picket fence and add diamond stickles.
5. Ink chipboard piece 011 with fired brick (leaves) and picket fence (swirls). Add the white flat back pearls.
6. Add diamond stickles to the wings of the angel and leave to dry.
7. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
8. All Done!