CHRISTMAS SNOW COLLECTION
Snow Globe – Season of Joy
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Christmas Snow Collection paper range : C90 001, 002, 004, 006 & 008
· FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST90 002
· Silhouette Cameo
· Circle Punch 1.5”
· Plastic Globe
· White & Red Cardstock
· Glossy Accents
· Ranger Embossing Powder Rich Red
· Metal Embellishments, Eyelet, White Flat Back Pearls, Leaves, Snow, Plastic Circle, Wooden Sleigh, Stamens, Ribbon & Trims
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut a round box from sheet 004 & 008 as per the picture and assemble. Add a strip from sheet 001 to the bottom and white flat back pearls underneath the lid.
· Cut a poinsettia from sheet 004 & 008. Assemble and add stamens to the centre.
2. Emboss the wooden sleigh with rich red.
3. Fussy cut a stocking from sheet 006. Add to poinsettia.
4. Fussy cut a few snowmen from sheet 002 and a mushroom from sheet 004. Add glossy accents and snow as per the picture. Leave to dry. Adhere one of the snowmen to the sleigh.
5. Glue the plastic circle to the lid of the round box and add ribbon around it.
6. Glue the sleigh with the other snowmen to the bottom, inside the circle and add snow.
7. Glue the globe on top and add white flat back pearls around the centre as per the picture.
8. Add sticker 002 (Season of Joy) onto white cardstock. Punch with circle punch. Mat onto red and white. Add eyelet.
9. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
10. All Done!