C88 Floral Dreams – Hello card – by Michelle Frisby
For This Project You Will Need
• FabScraps Floral Dreams Collection – C88 005
• Muslin [cheesecloth], cardstock, leaves and flowers
• Metal foliage dies and a cutting machine
• Heart die shape
• Lace strip metal die and a cutting machine
• Paper clip
• Corrugated cardboard packaging
• Gesso and a paintbrush
• White cardstock
Instructions for your tag
1. Use C88 005 as your background paper. Cut across approximately 2 ¼” from the bottom of your piece of patterned paper.
2. Cut one piece of white cardstock 10 ½” wide by 5”.
3. Score in half.
4. Take another piece of white cardstock and cut the correct width of your card and punch the lace edge strip using your die and cutting machine.
5. Use a little adhesive and layer between the two pieces of your patterned paper.
6. Adhere to the cardstock card base.
7. Cut two hearts from corrugated cardboard packaging.
8. Cut out some foliage using our metal dies.
9. Now start to build your embellishment cluster using your two hearts as the base, adhere muslin, stamens, leaves, flower and finally a cut out image from your paper – get those scissors working and try a little fussy cutting.
10. Adhere a sentiment to the right hand side of your embellishment cluster.
11. Grab some gesso and a paintbrush and randomly apply.
12. All done.