MOTHER EARTH COLLECTION
CARD – You Make Me Smile
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Carders Pack MC86 001A 6x6 Pages & Fence
· Silhouette Cameo
· White Acrylic Paint
· Pink & Green Cardstock
· Tim Holtz Deco Strip Die Spring Greenery
· Creative Expression Die Petite Vinery
· Kaisercraft Decorative Word Die You Make Me Smile
· Ranger Embossing Powder Rose Quartz
· Pink Flat Back Pearls, Flowers, Diamond String & Trims
1. Cut a 6x6 card from pink cardstock and a piece from green cardstock to fit leaving a little border. Paint the edges of this with white paint.
2. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut an ornate square frame from the 6x6 pages to fit the green piece as per the picture.
· Cut 2 flowers from the 6x6 pages to make paper roses. Remember to cut 3 of each of the same size. Mine are various sizes so you can choose how big or small you want yours to be. Assemble the paper roses…you can follow this link on how to make the paper roses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skuSJcYNC3E. Randomly paint these with white paint.
3. Cut the word (You Make Me Smile) from pink cardstock using the decorative word die and emboss with rose quartz.
4. Cut 2 leaves from the 6x6 pages using the spring greenery die and paint with white paint.
5. Cut 2 leaves from the 6x6 pages using the petite vinery die and randomly paint with white paint.
6. Paint the fence from carders pack MC 86 001A with white paint.
7. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
8. All Done!