Tuesday, 24 March 2015
Monday, 2 March 2015
Collection: C74 Floral Delight
Name of Project: Bridal Shower Card
Fabulicious Design Team Member: Jennifer Snyder
For This Project You Will Need:
• FabScraps Floral Delight Collection- Delft paper - C74004 2x76in strip
• FabScraps Floral Delight Journal Die Cuts -M74001A
• Edge Punch
• Ribbon - Cream Color
• Scalloped Lace
• Pearl Floral Berries
• White cardstock or prefolded card 5x7in
• Punched leaves or pine sprigs
• Pearl Strands
• Wooden Chevrons
• Blue Ink
- I used a prefolded 5in x 7in white card as my background. Cut a strip from FabScraps Floral Delight Collection- Delft paper - C74004 to fit card lengthwise 2x7in strip.
- Punch two strips of white cardstock to be used as edging on strip from step 1 above. Ink edges of the punch cardstock blue and glue to card.
- Pick hat box die cut from the FabScraps Floral Delight Journal Die Cuts -M74001A. Add cardboard or dimensional foam tape to the back of the diecut and glue to card.
- Glue a piece of scalloped lace under the bottom of the hat box to turn into a "cake".
- Punch some strips of cream colored cardstock and outline the edged of the hat boxes to make them appear as layers of a cake. Accent with string pearls.
- Decorate left side of "cake' with a bow, floral berries, and leaves or punched pine sprigs.
- Tuck wooden chevrons into the cluster and top with rolled flowers or small flowers.