C88 Floral Dreams Collection
For This Project You Will Need
• FabScraps Floral Dreams C88 007
• Muslin [cheesecloth], cardstock, leaves and flowers
• Sentiment – dream
• Corrugated cardboard packaging
• Gesso and a paintbrush
• Square decorative metal die and cutting machine
• White cardstock
Instructions for your tag
1. Use C88 007 as your background paper. Cut a piece of patterned paper 6” x 4”.
2. Cut one piece of white cardstock 6 ¼” by 8 ½” in size.
3. Score in half.
4. Adhere your background paper to the top of your card [cardstock base].
5. Using a set of decorative dies reverse your paper and cut out two shapes, one smaller than the other.
6. Cut two pieces of corrugated cardboard packaging and adhere underneath each square shape.
7. Look at the photo and adhere the larger shape close to the top of your card.
8. Adhere some muslin [cheesecloth].
9. Adhere your smaller patterned paper square towards the bottom of your larger square, but on the left hand side.
10. Adhere your leaves, add a contrast cotton and then adhere your large floral bloom.
11. Adhere a sentiment to the left hand side of your embellishment cluster. On this card I have used the sentiment word ‘dream’.
12. Grab some gesso and a paintbrush and randomly apply.
13. All done.