MOTHER EARTH COLLECTION
Watering Can – Celebrations
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Mother Earth Collection paper range : C86 002 & 003
· FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST86 002 (Celebrations)
· FabScraps Carders Pack MC86 001A (Label)
· Silhouette Cameo
· Pink, White & Green Cardstock
· Tim Holtz Spring Greenery Deco Strip Die
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Gathered Twigs and Peeled Paint
· Metal Embellishments , Button, Green and Pink Flat Back Pearls, Green & Pink Rhinestones, Flowers, Ribbon & Trims
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut a 3D watering can from pink cardstock and the contrasting accents from sheet 002 and 003 as per the picture. Ink the edges of these with gathered twigs. Assemble accordingly. Add the green flat back pearls and ribbon to the spout of the watering can as per the picture.
· Cut a bow from sheet 003 and ink the edges with gathered twigs and assemble. Add the button and pink flat back pearl and place onto handle of the watering can.
· Cut 6 flowers from sheets 002 & 003 to make paper roses. Remember to cut 3 of each of the same size. Mine are various sizes so you can choose how big or small you want yours to be. Assemble the paper roses…you can follow this link on how to make the paper roses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skuSJcYNC3E. Ink these with gathered twigs.
2. Fussy cut some dragonflies form sheet 003, ink the edges with gathered twigs and add the green & pink rhinestones to the centre of each.
3. Cut 5 leaves from sheet 002 using the spring greenery die and ink randomly with peeled paint.
4. Add sticker (Celebrations) onto white cardstock. Mat onto pink and repeat using green as per the picture. Place on the carders pack label, ink the edges with gathered twigs and add green flat back pearls. Add ribbon through the slits of the label and wrap it around the top section of the watering can.
5. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
6. All Done!