C90 Christmas Snow
Christmas gift boxes
For This Project You Will Need
• FabScraps CM90 001A card makers pack
• FabScraps C90 005 Stockings and Bells
• Muslin [cheesecloth], cardstock, flowers
• Metal foliage dies and snowflakes and a cutting machine
• Corrugated cardboard packaging
• Alene’s True Snow and a paintbrush
• Christmas baubles
• Christmas sentiments
• White cardstock
• Hole punch
• Seam binding
Instructions for your tag
1. Use C90 005 and a variety of pieces of patterned paper 6” x 6” square from your card makers pack and make into a box – just the bottom half.
2. Cut two pieces of white cardstock 2 ¼” x 4 ¼” and make two white cardstock tags.
3. Cover these tags using C90 001A.
4. Adhere a tag on either side of the box.
5. Punch a hole in each tag, score from side to side of each tag [see photo], tie and thread some seam binding to close.
6. Cut several leaves, foliage pieces, sentiments, snowflakes.
7. Grab a small piece of muslin and adhere to a piece of corrugated cardboard. And then add those leaves and foliage pieces and then top with a flower then adhere snowflake die cuts and baubles.
8. Grab some Aleene’s True Snow and a paintbrush and randomly apply.
9. All done.
Now that you have mastered your first Christmas gift box, how about you make a set of 24 of them and use them as this year’s Christmas Advent calendar – tuck some wee treasures into each of them and number them.