Botanic Flowers Shaker Tag by Dana Tatar
FabScraps Mother Earth Collection C86
To create this tag you will need:
Mother Earth Butterfly Script (C86 006)
Mother Earth Botanic Flowers Chipboard (C86 015)
Chipboard Frame - Shabby Rose Mirror Frame Chipboard (DC85 008)
FabScraps Brown Ribbon
Jute String (White)
Seed Beads (Green)
Dye Ink (Brown, Orange)
Acrylic Paint (White)
Alcohol Ink (Orange)
1. Cut a piece of Mother Earth Butterfly Script patterned paper to fit the front of the kraft tag. Cut a slightly smaller piece of vellum to fit inside the Butterfly Script patterned paper. Glue a piece of lace to the right side of the kraft tag. Glue the Butterfly Script tag piece onto the front of the kraft tag. Use a sewing machine to stitch the vellum to the front of the tag, leaving the top corner of the vellum unstitched. Fill the opening between the Butterfly Script tag base and the vellum with seed beads. Stitch the corner of the vellum tag shut, sealing the beads inside the tag.
2. Color the chipboard frame with orange dye ink. Cover the frame with a coat of glaze. Let dry. Splatter the dandelions from the Mother Earth Botanic Flowers Chipboard with watered-down white acrylic paint. Let dry. Staple both the chipboard frame and the chipboard flowers to the front of the tag.
3. Splatter orange alcohol ink over the vellum.
4. Tie a length of brown ribbon through the hole at the top of the tag. Distress the ends of the ribbon. Tie a bow made of white jute string around the ribbon at the top of the tag.
5. Cut three butterflies from the Mother Earth Butterfly Script patterned paper. Glue to the front of the tag. Apply glitter glue to the butterfly wings.