MOTHER EARTH COLLECTION
Page Layout – Beautiful Memory
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Mother Earth Collection paper range : C86 001, 002 & 004
· FabScraps Chipboard Piece DC86 014 (Small Frame)
· Silhouette Cameo
· Creative Expression Dies Grand & Petite Vinery
· Memory Box Die Lunette Butterfly
· Chipboard Frame
· Pink & White Cardstock
· White Acrylic Paint
· Ranger Embossing Powder White & Bridal Tinsel
· Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder Chateau Rosé
· Kaisercraft Decorative Word Die Beautiful Memory
· Metal Embellishments, Pink Flat Back Pearls, Flowers, Pink Lace & Trims
1. Trim sheet 001 (paint the edges with white paint) to fit the pink cardstock which will be used as the base.
2. Trim sheet 004 to fit sheet 001 leaving a large border. Cut out the centre and paint the edges and the inner side with white paint. Add pink lace behind this. Adhere to sheet 001.
3. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut 3 flowers from sheets 001 to make paper roses. Remember to cut 3 of each of the same size. Mine are various sizes so you can choose how big or small you want yours to be. Assemble the paper roses…you can follow this link on how to make the paper roses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skuSJcYNC3E. Paint these with white paint.
4. Cut 4 leaves using the grand & petite vinery dies from sheet 002.
5. Cut 1 butterfly using the Lunette die from pink cardstock, randomly paint with white paint and add the pink flat back pearls to the centre.
6. Cut the word (Beautiful Memory) from white cardstock using the decorative word die and emboss with white.
7. Emboss the chipboard frame with bridal tinsel.
8. Emboss chipboard piece 014 with Chateau Rosé.
9. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
10. All Done!