Collection: C77 SERENITY
Name of Project: Circle flip card card - cherish
Fabulicious Design Team Member: Michelle Frisby
For This Project You Will Need:
• FabScraps Cherished C77 001
• Muslin [cheesecloth]
• Large flower
• Leaf die
• White cardstock
• Scrap pieces of corrugated cardboard [ex packaging]
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock 8” x 5 1/2” as the base of your card.
2. Score in half.
3. Score the front half in half again, folding it back. Use your circle clip card die to create circle flip.
4. Your front piece of card is now a skinny panel 2” with the circle to the right hand side when opened.
5. Cut a piece of patterned paper C77 001, 1 and 3/4” by 5 ¼” and adhere to the front panel of the cardstock.
6. Cut a piece of patterned paper C77 001, 3 ¾” x 5 ¼” and adhere to the inside panel of your card.
7. Using the circle die from the circle flip card die set cut three circles – one using corrugated cardboard packaging, one white cardstock and one patterned paper circle.
8. Layer and adhere on top of one and another.
9. Cut a small piece of corrugated cardboard [from your packaging – use your pizza box that has come in the mail].
10. Cut a variety of leaves using a metal die.Build your embellishment cluster by layering leaves, muslin and stamens. Adhere to one and other on top of the corrugated cardboard – this gives a little bit of height in case you