Today is my mom’s birthday (Happy Birthday Mom!). In honour of that, I thought I’d do a little post with my favourite “Mommy Quotes”, perfect for journaling, you can never have too many quotes on hand!!
These are take from a book called “Expressions” by Adrienne Lubbe and Bonny Phillips. (Don’t worry, we have all the permissions in place!!)
- You’re always a child while you have a mother to turn to.
- There’s a special place in heaven for the mother of boys.
- A mother holds her children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.
- Mirror, mirror on the wall, I’m like my mother after all. (isn’t that one true!!!)
- Mothers and daughters become closer when daughters become mothers.
- There are two things you give your children- the one is roots, the other is wings.
- To be a child is to know the fun of living… To have a child is to know the beauty of life.
- You never realize how much you can love someone until you are their mother.
- If I could, I would teach you everything I never learned. If I could, I would help you make it through the tough years. (Celine Dion)
Aren't some people just so clever with words!!
Have a great day FabScrappers!