C85 Shabby Rose Collection
by Kim Herbst
For this layout you will need:
C85 004 Romantic Door
C85 003 Romantic Panels
C85 007 Lattice Rose
Two green cardstock
My best Friend chipboard
Charms – teddy, dragonfly, bicycle, clock, and corner piece, small frame, heart, and cameo.
Small pearl bling
Two dried small roses
Green paper flower
Stencil for C85 Range Rose
Paper window with shutters
Green ink spray
1. Cut the C85 007 Lattice Rose page 8”across starting from the Top left hand side of the page.
2. Then cut 7 ½’ down. Look at the rose lattice, you need to fussy cut this the full length as part of the frame.
3. Cut green cardstock 4 ¼” X 6 ¼”. Back the centre paper window with the green cardstock, Also cut one green tag 3 ¼” x 2 ¼”.
4. Cut one hinge out of C85 004, and three tags 3 ¼” x 2 ¼”.
5. Cut the C85 003 down to 11 ¾” x 11 ¾” spray top left and bottom right with green spray.
6. When dry, stencil the design onto of the sprayed area.
7. Layer all the pieces that you cut out. Also look at the photo for placement