C81 ZOOTY CUTIES COLLECTION
- ADORA BUBBLE CARD
BY GIORGIA ROSSINI
You will need:
Fabscraps MC81 001A carder’s pack
Fabscraps DC81 006 chipboard
White cardstock: one 10” piece
Scor-Pal™, or other scoring tool
1. Prepare you card base by cutting a 10” x 6” from a white cardstock and scoring it at 5” on the 10” sidE. Hand tier a piece of yellow patterned paper from the carders pack and adhere it in the front of the card on the right side – don’t put glue on top right corner: score this corner and adhere it. Place a dew drop on it. Under this corner put some flowers.
3. Hand tier a piece of bubble patterned paper from the carders pack and adhere it in the front of the card on the left side, overlapping the other paper.
4. Cover your chipboard with gesso. Once dried, apply glitter glue on it. Adhere it where shown.
5. Adhere pieces of ribbon where shown and add a dew drop on one side.
6. Using the die cuts from carders pack create a banner on the top of the card. Embellish with dew drops.