MOTHER EARTH COLLECTION
Page Layout – Cherish Time Spent Together
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Mother Earth Collection paper range : C86 005 & 006
· FabScraps Chipboard Piece DC86 011
· FabScraps Carders Pack MC86 001A (6x6 Pages & Leaves)
· FabScraps FAB Stencil DS 034
· Chipboard Frame
· Modeling Paste
· Finnabair Rust Effect Paste
· Martha Stewart Acrylic Paint Pollen
· Black & Yellow Cardstock
· Kaisercraft Decorative Word Die Cherish Time Spent Together
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot, Peeled Paint & Fossilized Amber
· Metal Embellishments, Green & Yellow Flat Back Pearls, Flowers & Trims
1. Trim sheet 005 (ink the edges with fossilized amber) to fit the black cardstock which will be used as the base.
2. Mix modelling paste with the pollen colour paint and add this in the corner of sheet 005 using FAB stencil 034 as per the picture and leave to dry.
3. Trim sheet 006 to fit sheet 005 leaving a small border. Fold in a piece of this sheet in the corner as per the picture. Ink the edges with black soot. Using the mixture of modelling paste and stencil add another butterfly as per the picture. Leave to dry.
4. Adhere sheet 006 to 005.
5. Ink the leaves from carders pack MC86 001A with peeled paint.
6. Add rust paste to chipboard piece 011 as well as the chipboard frame, adhere a piece behind frame from the carders pack 6x6 pages as per the picture.
7. Cut the word (Cherish Time Spent Together) from yellow cardstock using the decorative word die.
8. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
9. All Done!