Berrylicious Canvas by Dana Tatar
FabScraps Mother Earth Collection C86
For this project you will need:
3x3 Stretched Burlap Canvas
Mother Earth Berrylicious (C86 007)
Mother Earth Berry Bliss (C86 008)
Mother Earth Clear Stickers (ST86 001)
Mother Earth Botanic Flowers Chipboard (DC86 015)
Pearl - Fabscraps Silver Embellishment - Oyster Shell (E7 069)
FabScraps Brown Ribbon
Green Paper Leaf
Dye Ink (Green, Brown)
1. Apply Mother Earth Clear Stickers to the 3x3 canvas.
2. Cut berry branches from the Berrylicious and Berry Bliss patterned papers. Add glaze to the berries. Let Dry.
3. Apply green dye ink to the leaf sprig from the Botanic Flowers Chipboard. Glue the chipboard leaf to the bottom left corner of the canvas.
4. Glue a green paper leaf to the top right corner of the canvas. Wrap brown wire around a pencil to curl. Attach the wire to the top right corner of the canvas.
5. Arrange the cut berry branches into a pleasing arrangement that fits the canvas in a diagonal direction from top right corner to bottom left corner. Separate the layers of cut branches with adhesive foam to create dimension. Glue the berry branches to the canvas.
6. Cut the "Berrylicious" word from the name strip on the Berrylicious patterned paper. Color the edges of the word with brown dye ink. Glue the word to the bottom right corner of the canvas.
7. Wrap a length of brown ribbon around the edge of the canvas and tie in a bow. Remove the pearl from the Oyster Shell Metal Embellishment and glue to the center of the bow.