C87 Journey in Time Collection
– Dream card
– Michelle Frisby
For This Project You Will Need
• FabScraps Journey in Time C87 008
• Muslin [cheesecloth], cardstock, leaves and flowers
• Sentiment – alpha stickers
• Corrugated cardboard packaging
• Gesso and a paintbrush
• Resin shape
• Lace edge metal die and cutting machine
• White cardstock
Instructions for your tag
1. Use C87 008 as your background paper. Cut across approximately 2” from the bottom of your piece of patterned paper.
2. Cut one piece of white cardstock 10” wide by 5”.
3. Score in half.
4. Take another piece of white cardstock and cut the correct width of your card and punch the lace edge strip using your die and cutting machine.
5. Use a little adhesive and layer between the two pieces of your patterned paper.
6. Adhere to the cardstock card base.
7. Cut two small pieces of corrugated cardboard packaging.
8. Now start to build your embellishment cluster.
9. Adhere a leaf and pearls to the left hand side of your card. Cut Adhere two pieces of corrugated cardboard packaging under either side of our resin shape.
10. Adhere three flowers and just before you are totally happy with where they are sitting, tuck under another couple of leaves and thread through a little muslin [gently pull it apart a little].
11. Adhere a sentiment to the right hand side of your embellishment cluster. On this card I have used the alpha stickers to make the sentiment word ‘dream’.
12. Grab some gesso and a paintbrush and randomly apply.
13. All done.