CHRISTMAS SNOW COLLECTION
Page Layout – The Night Before Christmas
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Christmas Snow Collection paper range : C90 003, 004 & 008
· FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC90 002
· FabScraps FAB Stencil DS 059
· Silhouette Cameo
· Martha Stewart Doily Punch
· Chipboard Frame
· White, Red & Green Cardstock
· Martha Stewart Acrylic Paint Green Gold
· White Acrylic Paint
· Modeling Paste
· Glossy Accents
· Ranger Embossing Powder White & Red
· Embellishments, White Flat Back Pearls, Snow, Stamens, Wooden Birds & Trims
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut 2 poinsettias from sheet 004 & 008. Assemble and add stamens to the centre.
· Cut 6 pine boughs from green cardstock.
2. Trim sheet 008 to fit the white cardstock that will be used as the base.
3. Trim sheet 004 to fit sheet 008 leaving a border. Cut sheet 004 into two (top section) leaving a space. Punch with doily punch on both sides as per the picture and adhere.
4. Mix modeling paste with green gold paint and add to sheet 004 using stencil 059 as per the picture. Leave to dry. Add the white flat back pearls.
5. Add glossy accents with snow to the bottom section of sheet 004 as per the picture and leave to dry.
6. Paint the chipboard frame with white paint. Add a piece of red cardstock behind it.
7. Emboss chipboard piece 002 with red.
8. Emboss the birds with white.
9. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
10. All Done!