CHRISTMAS SNOW COLLECTION
Mini Santa Album – Season of Joy
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Christmas Snow Collection paper range : C90 002, 003, 004 & 007
· FabScraps Chipboard Piece : DC90 001 & 004
· FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST90 002
· Silhouette Cameo
· Circle Punch 1.5”
· White & Red Cardstock
· White & Red Acrylic Paint
· Martha Stewart Acrylic Paint Porcelain Doll
· Modeling Paste
· Ranger Embossing Powder Silver Pearl & White
· Metal Embellishments, Binding Ring, White Flat Back Pearls, White Fluff String, White Fluff Balls, Ribbon, Silver String & Trims
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut 4 circles to fit the frames of the album from sheet 002, 003, 004 & 007
2. Paint the chipboard frames 001 with white paint. Paint the bows, Santa’s hat and mouth with red paint. Paint the face with porcelain doll. Add modeling paste to the ‘beard’ and leave to dry. Add the white fluff and white flat back pearls to the hat.
3. Add silver string and white flat back pearls to the centre of the bows.
4. Add stickers 002 onto white cardstock. Punch with circle punch. Mat onto white and red.
5. Emboss chipboard piece 004 (word only) with silver pearl. Remove the Santa and emboss with white.
6. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
7. All Done!