Collection: C71 Elegant Chic
Name of Project: The eyes are the window to the soul
For This Project You Will Need:
• FabScraps Elegant Chic C71 001 x 1
• FabScraps Elegant Chic C71 004 x 1
• FabScraps Elegant Chic C71 006 x 1
• FabScraps Elegant Chic C71 007 x 1
• FabScraps Elegant Chic ST71 001 Stickers
• FabScraps Metall embellishment dragon fly
• Distress ink
• Flowers & leaves
• Edge distresser
1. Use the FabScraps Elegant Chic C71 006 as the base. Rough up the edges using n edge distresser and ink the edge using distress ink.
2. Cut pieces from Elegant Chic C74 007 and 4 to use under the photo. Rough the edges and ink. Place underneath the photo and stick together using machine stitching.
3. Add the stack onto a doily and to the base. Do not glue down the edges.
4. Cut a sticker from Elegant Chic ST71 001 in halves and add under the edges oof the photo-stack, one half on each side.
5. Tear a stripe from Elegant Chick C71 001 and rough the edges and ink. Glue onto the upper edge of the base.
6. Add the chipboard title. I think the raw finish loos great onto these colors.
7. Add the flowers, leaves and the metal dragonfly.
8. Add the butterfly stickers.
9. Your layout is now ready to frame and hang!