C78 JUNGLE MIST COLLECTION
Page Layout – Greatest Adventure
For This Layout You Will Need:
· FabScraps Jungle Mist paper range : C78 003, C78 005 & C78 006
· Chipboard Pieces : DC78 007
· Journal DIE Cuts MC78 001A
· Silhouette Cameo
· Distressing Tool
· Green, Orange & White Cardstock
· Flower Soft Brown
· Glossy Accents
· Chipboard Frame
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Gathered Twigs, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Crushed Olive
· Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder Spiced Marmalade
· Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder Orbit Olive Gold
· Metal Embellishments, Flowers, Chipboard Letters, Brown String and Trims
1. Silhouette Cameo :
· From White Cardstock: Cut some tropical leaves (ink with peeled paint, shabby shutters and crushed olive). Cut a palm tree with coconuts (ink the stem with gathered twigs and the leaves with peeled paint and shabby shutters), add some glossy accents and brown flower soft to the coconuts and leave to dry. Cut two parrots and ink with your distress inks preferred.
2. Trim edges of sheet 006 and ink with gathered twigs and adhere to the green cardstock. Trim sheet 003 (distress and ink the edges with gathered twigs). Adhere to sheet 006. Trim sheet 005 (distress and ink the edges with gathered twigs). Adhere to sheet 003. Make a tear in the corner of sheet 003 & 005 and add the flowers and leaves as per the picture.
3. Emboss chipboard piece 007 with spiced marmalade (the word only) and the flowers with orbit olive gold.
4. Use a tag and phrase (Making Memories) from journal pack MC78 001A and ink the edges with gathered twigs. Matt the tag onto orange cardstock.
5. Wrap some string right around the chipboard frame and add photo.
6. Arrange the rest of the embellishments as per the picture and glue!
7. All Done! Just frame and hang!