C75 TRANQUILITY COLLECTION
ADRI DU PREEZ
For This Layout You Will Need
· FabScraps Tranquility paper range : C75 001, 002, and 008
· Chipboard pieces DC75 008 and 004
· Sticker ST75 002
· Teal and grey cardstock for matting the photo, layers and banners
· Lindy’s Stamp gang : Tiffany’s Blue
· Dylusions Ink Spray : White Linen
· Versa Magic ink pad : Graphite Black
· Acrylic stamp block
· Script stamp
· Black archival ink
· Platinum distress stickles
· Metal flair
· Border punch
· 3 chipboard circles 3cm in diameter
· 5” x 7” landscape photo
1. Distress and ink edges of all the papers. I used Graphite Black to ink my papers.
2. Use 002 as your background.
3. Spray Lindy’s Stamp Gang in Tiffany’s Blue on an acrylic block and stamp it on to the top left corner and bottom right corner of the background.
4. Add white ink splatters
5. Add some stamping to the background.
6. Paint the title chipboard with black acrylic paint.
7. Cut the flourish chipboard piece into four pieces. Ink with teal and grey chalk ink.
8. Mat your photo on grey and teal cardstock.
9. Cut a strip from 001 10,5cm x 30.5cm.
10. Use your border punch and punch two strips with the grey cardstock and adhere to the 001 strip. You can now adhere this strip to your background.
11. Cut one 15cm x 22cm piece from 008 (for the layer behind the photo) and curl the right top corner.
12. Cut one 16cm x 5cm piece from the teal and grey cardstock (for the layers behind the photo).
14. You can now adhere your layers, banners and photo to the background.
15. For the five roses I used off-cuts from the whole range. Here is the link to create the roses. Credit to Stacy Cohen for sharing her tutorial. http://stacycohen.blogspot.com/2010/08/prima-layout-and-paper-rose-flower.html
16. On the Silhouette I used the 6 petal flower by Lori Whitlock and sized the flowers to 6cm x 5.5cm.
17. Ink all the petals with Graphite Black Ink and distress stickles.
18. Paint the chipboard circles with white acrylic paint or gesso. Leave to dry. Trim 3 of the stickers ST75 002 and glue to the chipboard circles.
19. Arrange the flower clusters and flourish chippies.
20. All done! Just frame and hang.