C78 JUNGLE MIST COLLECTION
Camera – Moments Captured
For This Layout You Will Need:
· FabScraps Jungle Mist paper range : C78 001 & C78 005
· Chipboard Pieces : DC78 011
· Journal DIE Cuts MC78 001A
· Silhouette Cameo
· Memory Box Rhone Butterfly and Willoughby Butterfly DIES
· White, Peach & Turquoise Cardstock
· Salmon Acrylic Paint
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Gathered Twigs
· Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder Desert Moon Turquoise
· Metal Embellishments, Flowers, Trims and Lace
1. Silhouette Cameo :
· Cut a large camera from sheet 001 and 005. Ink the edges with gathered twigs. Assemble as per the instructions from Silhouette. (Add the embellishments in the ‘Lens’ as per the picture before assembling this section to the camera).
2. Cut 2 butterflies from the peach cardstock.
3. Use the phrase (Moments Captured) from the journal pack MC78 001A. Ink the edges with gathered twigs and matt onto white, peach and turquoise cardstock.
4. Emboss chipboard piece (flowers only) with desert moon turquoise. Paint the swirly parts with salmon paint.
5. Add each end of the lace to each side as the handle for the camera.
6. Arrange the rest of the embellishments as per the picture and glue!
7. All Done!