Collection: C75 Tranquility
Name of Project: Live, Laugh, Love
Fabulicious Design Team Member: Maggi Harding
For This Project You Will Need-
FabScraps C75 Tranquility collection:
003 Gentle Flowers
005 French Rulers
006 French Lace
DC75 011Diecut Gray Chipboard Window Box
MC75 001A Journal Diecuts Pack
ST75 002 Vinyl Stickers
Red corrugated paper
1. Paint the paper, 006 French Lace, with clear gesso and allow to dry. Cut the paper down to 11.5" x 11.5" and distress the edges. Dampen the edges and crinkle. Dry and then ink the edges if desired.
2. Add some random masking to the background of the paper using white masking paste.
3. Cut the center out of the red cardstock leaving about a 1" frame. Adhere the paper from step 1 to the cardstock as shown in the photo.
4. Tear off enough corrugated cardboard to fit under your photo as shown above. Paint over the cardboard with watered down white gesso or paint to dull the bright red color. Distress and adhere to the upper left corner.
5. Cut a rectangle from 005 French Rulers about 1/2" larger all around than your photo. Distress and ink the edges.
6. Cut a rectangle from 003 Gentle flowers about 1/4" larger all around than your photo. Distress and ink the edges. Adhere to your photo.
7. Pop up the photo and mat from step 5 with cardboard or foam and adhere to the rectangle 005 from step 4. Adhere this to the layout over the red corrugated paper as shown in the photo.
8. Border punch a strip of 003 Gentle flowers and fit on the right side of the photo mats as shown.
9. Adhere a die-cut window box from the MC75 001A Journal Die-cuts Pack to the DC75 011 Die-cut Chipboard Window Box. Adhere to the lower right corner of the layout using foam to pop it up.
10. Take a ST75 002 vinyl sticker and stick onto a white paper scrap and then cut the sticker out.
11. Add flower clusters of your choice to the layout and then tuck in the sticker from step 10.
12. Paint a little red (or the color of your chosen flowers) and green mist underneath the flowers creating a shadow effect.