C75 TRANQUILITY COLLECTION
Page Layout – Life is Beautiful
For This Layout You Will Need:
· FabScraps Tranquility Collection paper range : C75 003, C75 005 & C75 007
· Chipboard Pieces : DC75 003 & DC75 008
· Grey & Black Cardstock
· Silhouette Cameo
· Distress Tool
· Dala Coarse Texture Paste
· Mother of Pearl Blue Acrylic Paint & White Acrylic Paint
· Flourish Stencil
· Chipboard Frame
· Tattered Lace Olivia DIE
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pumice Stone
· Ranger Embossing Powder Turquoise Glitter
· Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder Desert Moon Turquoise and Silver Moon Sapphire
· Metal Embellishments, Flowers, Trims and Lace
1. Silhouette Cameo :
· Cut a small corset from black cardstock and the inner piece from sheet 005. Ink the edges with pumice stone and emboss with top section with silver moon sapphire.
2. Trim edges of sheet 003 & 005 (distress the edges with your distressing tool and ink with pumice stone). Adhere sheet 003 to the grey cardstock. Tear a rather large piece of sheet 005 in the corner to form corset type of look. Add the eyelets, flowers and trims as per the picture and adhere to sheet 003.
3. Trim edges of sheet 007 and fold in half (triangular) and cut the other half off. Ink the edges with pumice stone.
4. Emboss chipboard piece 003 with desert moon turquoise.
5. Emboss chipboard piece 008 with silver moon sapphire (except the flowers, emboss these with the turquoise glitter and add the pearls as per the picture)
6. Cut the Olivia Die from black cardstock and emboss the dress, hair, and heart with turquoise glitter.
7. Mix some texture paste with the mother of pearl blue paint. Place the flourish stencil underneath sheet 007 and smear. Leave to dry. Adhere sheet 007 to sheet 005.
8. Paint the chipboard frame with white paint. Matt photo onto white cardstock.
9. Arrange the rest of the embellishments as per the picture and glue!
10. All Done! Just frame and hang!