C77 SERENITY COLLECTION
Page Layout – As Time Goes By
For This Layout You Will Need:
· FabScraps Serenity Collection paper range : C77 003, C77 005 & C77 006
· Chipboard Pieces : DC77 002 & DC77 011
· Journal DIE Cuts MC77 001A
· Grey, Beige and Green Cardstock
· Silhouette Cameo
· Prima Marketing Color Bloom Spray Tea Stain
· Glossy Accents
· Tim Holtz Weathered Clock DIE
· Ranger Embossing Powder Gilded Gold
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Weathered Wood
· Metal Embellishments, Flowers, Trims, Hessian and Lace
1. Silhouette Cameo :
· Cut a large lable shape from green cardstock and an internal offset from sheet 006 and ink the edges with weathered wood. Adhere to the cardstock.
· Cut a dragonfly and emboss with gilded gold.
2. Trim sheet 005 and ink the edges with weathered wood. Adhere to the grey cardstock.
3. Trim sheet 003 ink the edges with weathered wood and adhere to sheet 005
4. Trim another piece from sheet 005 and ink the edges with weathered wood and adhere to sheet 003.
5. Cut a weathered clock from chipboard and spray with tea stain.
6. Spray chipboard piece 002 with tea stain and add glossy accents (only the phrase).
7. Emboss chipboard piece 011 with gilded gold.
8. Matt the photo onto green, beige and grey cardstock.
9. Arrange the rest of the embellishments as per the picture and glue!
10. All Done! Just frame and hang!