C 75 TRANQUILITY COLLECTION
Small Glass Tray – CLICK your Heels!!!
For This Layout You Will Need:
· FabScraps Tranquility Collection paper range : C75 005
· Chipboard Pieces : DC 75 010 (2 Small Ornamental Filigree)
· Black & White Cardstock
· Corrugated Cardboard
· Spectrum Noir (EB5 and EB2)
· Tim Holtz BIGZ DIE Gadget Gears and Movers & Shapers DIE Mini Gear Set
· Stampendous Stamps – CLICK your Heels!!! Stamp
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot, Antique Linen and Gathered Twigs
· Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder Midnight Copper Obsidian
· Tim Holtz Distress Powder Vintage Photo
· Wooden Small Glass Tray
· Black Acrylic Paint and Antique Bronze Acrylic Paint
· Metal Embellishments and Trims
1. Paint the glass tray with black acrylic paint and dry brush with the antique bronze.
2. Tim Holtz – Gadget Gears and Mini Gear Movers & Shapers DIE
· Cut one big and 2 small gears from chipboard.
· Emboss the big and one small gear with vintage photo and the other small gear with midnight copper obsidian.
3. Emboss chipboard pieces DC 75 010 with the midnight copper obsidian.
4. Stamp the shoe onto a piece of white cardstock and cut into a square. Stamp the ‘Click your Heels!!!’ phrase onto another piece and cut into a circle. Colour in the shoe and the phrase with the Spectrum Noir pens. Cover white section with antique linen and gathered twigs as well as inking the edges with gathered twigs and black soot. Matt the shoe onto a piece of black cardstock.
5. Cut sheet 005 to fit the frame on the inside and sides of the tray. Cover with gathered twigs, ink the edges and adhere to the tray as per the picture.
6. Cut a small circle from the corrugated cardboard to fit the back of the big gear.
7. Arrange the rest of the embellishments as per the picture and glue!
8. All Done!