Collection: C77 SERENITY
Name of Project: Tags – trio of tags
Fabulicious Design Team Member: Michelle Frisby
For This Project You Will Need:
• FabScraps Cherished C77 001
• Muslin [cheesecloth]
• Various flowers
• Acetate clock
• Leaf die and punch
• Scroll die
• Hemp twine
• Florist wire
• White cardstock
• Scrap pieces of corrugated cardboard [ex packaging]
• Mini alphas stickers
• Album ring
• Lace doily punch
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock 4 1/4” x 2 1/4” as the base of your tag.
2. Cut a piece of patterned paper C77 001 into the same size as your cardstock base and adhere to the top of the cardstock.
3. Cut an acetate clock in half and adhere to the left hand side of the tag.
4. Cut a small piece of corrugated cardboard [from your packaging – use your pizza box that has come in the mail].
5. Cut a variety of scrolls using a scroll metal die.
6. Build your embellishment cluster by layering pieces of scroll, leaves, muslin, string, stamens. Adhere to one and other on top of the corrugated cardboard – this gives a little bit of height in case you want to tuck another layer or two under your flower as you are building it up.
7. Cut out some of the butterflies using C77 001 paper and adhere.
8. Cut a thin strip of the patterned paper, reverse side of C77 001, ink around the edges with black Staz on ink and add mini alpha stickers for your sentiment. Tag 1 – smile.
9. Grab a paintbrush and randomly apply a little gesso.
10. Congratulations, you’re done.
Tags – Laugh and Cherish are very similar and a wee tip – I’ve cut the name of the paper ‘Cherished’ – removed the ‘ed’ from the word to use as my sentiment on my wee cut out banner.