C77 COUNTRY KITCHEN COLLECTION
With Love Tag
Patterned Paper: FabScraps C76 002, C76 005, C76 008
Stencils: FabScraps DS35 005 Jungle Twine
Chipboard: FabScraps DC76 002
Blooms: 2 red and 2 cream small Petaloo blooms
Die-Cuts: Leaf and small ornate circular die-cuts
Tim Holtz Distress Stain Walnut Stain
White Acrylic Paint
Forest Green & Gathered Twigs Distress Ink
Double sided Tape
Spray bottle and water
Pens: White Gel
3D Adhesive Foam Tape
White embossing powder
. Cut a piece of watercolour paper 11.5cm x 16.5cm and distress the edges and ink with Walnut Stain.
2. Cut a rectangle 13cm x 18cm of C76 005 and distress the edges and ink with Walnut Stain.
3. Place the stencil over the entire watercolour paper and secure with small bits of sticky tape. Use an old credit card or spatula to spoon and smooth some gesso over the entire tag. Remove your stencil and allow the gesso to dry completely.
4. Using your spray bottle, spray liberal amounts of water over your gesso areas. Add little drops of Forest Green Distress Ink and Gathered Twigs onto these wet areas. Now spritz more water into these little drops of paint, so that it starts to run. Pick up your tag and move the paint and water around, so that it runs in between your gesso stencilled area. Allow this to dry
5. Cut a 5,5cm x 16.5 cm piece of C76 002. Using the wood grain side, distress the edges and ink with Walnut Stain. Stick this 3.5cm from the left edge of the watercolour paper.
6. Now stick the watercolour paper down onto the C76 005 background.
7. Cut an ornate circular die-cut, approx. 6cm across, from the C76 008 block side. Ink the edges of this circle with Walnut stain and stick, with foam tape 3cm down, from the top of the tag and just overlapping the left hand side of the tag.
8. Fussy cut some blooms from C76 008 and arrange as per the photo.
9. Cut out the “with Love” piece from the chipboard and heat emboss with white embossing powder.
10. Cut leaves with die-cut machine from the 2 green cardstock. Add details with white gel pen and grey pen.
11. Arrange all elements as per the photo and stick down with glue and 3D foam tape.
Raised elements with 3D foam – circle die-cut, fussy cut blooms and “with Love” chipboard.
12. Lastly add highlights with a paintbrush and white acrylic paint.