C77 SERENITY COLLECTION
Page Layout – Escape to Nature
For This Layout You Will Need:
· FabScraps Serenity Collection paper range : C77 001, C77 002 & C77 004
· Chipboard Pieces : DC77 004 & DC77 008
· Journal DIE Cuts MC77 001A
· Sticker ST77 001
· FAB Stencils DS 034
· Brick Stencil
· Distressing Tool
· Modelling Paste
· Coarse Texture Paste
· Beige, Lumier and Salmon Acrylic Paint
· Brown, Orange and Green Cardstock
· Metallic Orange Paper
· Corrugated Cardboard
· Glossy Accents
· Memory Box Lunette and Kaleidoscope Butterfly DIE
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Gathered Twigs
· Metal Embellishments, Flowers, Trims, Hessian and Lace
1. Trim sheet 004, distress and ink the edges with gathered twigs. Adhere to the brown cardstock.
2. Trim sheet 001, distress and ink the edges with gathered twigs.
3. Cut sheet 002 into a large folder insert and ink the edges with gathered twigs.
4. Make little cuts in sheets 001, 002 and 007, distress and ink the edges of the cuts with gathered twigs place hessian and corrugated cardboard at the back of the cuts.
5. Cut 2 Lunette butterflies and 2 Kaleidoscope butterflies from the brown and metallic orange paper. Ink with gathered twigs.
6. Cut a piece from sheet 002 and make a triangular slit in the middle for a zip to fit. Matt onto orange cardstock. Matt the photo onto brown, orange and green cardstock and slide into the zip section of the card.
7. Paint the chipboard pieces 004 and 008 with lumier and add glossy accents. Leave to dry.
8. Mix some modelling paste with the salmon paint and place onto the DS 034 stencil behind the zip card with photo as per the picture.
9. Mix some texture paste with the beige paint and place onto the brick stencil as per the picture.
10. Arrange the rest of the embellishments as per the picture and glue!
11. All Done! Just frame and hang!