C76 COUNTRY COLLECTION
For This Layout You Will Need:
· FabScraps Country Kitchen Collection paper range : C76 001, C75 002, C76 003, C76 004 & C76 007
· Country Kitchen Recipe Book DC76 001
· Chipboard Pieces : DC76 004
· Journal DIE Cuts MC 76 001A
· Sticker ST76 001 & ST76 002
· Brown and White Cardstock
· Beige, Flesh, Brown, Black , White and Grey Acrylic Paint
· Silhouette Cameo
· Tim Holtz Distress Stain Walnut Stain
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Gathered Twigs, Mustard Seed and Fired Brick
· Metal Embellishments, Trims and Lace
1. Silhouette Cameo :
· Cut a salt and pepper pot from black cardstock and a few utensils, pots and bowls from white cardstock and colour them with Distress inks (optional) preferred.
· Cut 5 small aprons with 5 small chopping boards from brown cardstock and ink the edges with gathered twigs.
· Cut internal offsets for the apron , pocket & chopping board (The chopping board should be able to slide in and out of the pocket of the apron).
2. Paint the cover of the recipe book 001 with beige on the binding side and lid of the tray. Dry brush with brown paint. Paint the back section also with beige paint.
3. Paint the chef in the colours white, flesh, black and grey as per the picture.
4. Add some brown fur as the ‘hair’ of the chef and buttons to the jacket.
5. Ink the pot with gathered twigs and chipboard piece 004 with fired brick and mustard seed.
6. Arrange everything as per the cover page and glue!
7. Stain the rest of the recipe book with walnut stain.
8. Ink all the edges of the recipe pages with gathered twigs from journal pack MC 001A
9. Trim sheets 001, 002, 003, 004 & 007 (ink with gathered twigs) to fit the recipe book pages as per the pictures. Add stickers from ST001 & 002 as per the pictures.
10. Use the apron with chopping board as the ingredient list and the page with the title ‘Recipes’ to jot down the method.
11. Arrange the rest of the embellishments as per the picture and glue!
12. All Done!