C76 COUNTRY KITCHEN COLLECTION
Page Layout – Homemade with Love
For This Layout You Will Need:
· FabScraps Country Kitchen Collection paper range : C76 002, C76 005, C76 007 & C76 008
· Chipboard Pieces : DC76 002, DC76 010 & DC76 011
· Sticker ST76 001 & ST76 002
· Green , Red, Orange, Brown & White Cardstock
· Coarse Texture Paste
· Beige and Brown Acrylic Paint
· Brick Stencil
· Silhouette Cameo
· Tim Holtz Alterations Wood Grain Embossing Folder
· Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder Vintage Photo
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Gathered Twigs, Scattered Straw and Fried Brick
· Metal Embellishments, Flowers, Trims and Lace
1. Silhouette Cameo :
· Cut a window frame from white cardstock (paint the window frame with beige paint and dry brush with brown. Emboss the pot plant section with vintage photo. Emboss the window shutters with wood grain and ink with gathered twigs).
· Cut the tomatoes from red cardstock and the peas and tomato leaves from green cardstock and the pumpkin from the orange cardstock and the stems from brown cardstock.
· Cut an apron and ink with fired brick. Add the (From the Pantry) sticker ST002.
· Cut the curtains of the window from sheet 008 and ink the edges with gathered twigs. Adhere the lace to the curtains as per the picture.
2. Trim sheets 008 and ink with edges with gathered twigs. Adhere sheet to the green cardstock and trim sheet 002 layer on top.
3. Trim sheet 005 and 007 a little smaller, ink the edges and adhere to sheet 002.
4. Colour the chipboard piece 011 with preferred distress inks (optional).
5. Colour the chipboard pieces (spoon & rolling pin) with scattered straw and the (spatula) with gathered twigs.
6. Paint chipboard piece 002 & 010 (add the daisy milk sticker ST001) with beige paint.
7. Mix coarse texture paste with brown paint and cover onto brick stencil in the corners as per the picture.
8. Arrange the rest of the embellishments as per the picture and glue!
9. All Done! Ready to hang!