C76 COUNTRY KITCHEN COLLECTION
Egg Box Holder – What’s Cooking Good Looking
For This Layout You Will Need:
· FabScraps Country Kitchen Collection paper range : C76 002, C76 005 & C76 007
· Chipboard Pieces : DC76 007, DC76 009, DC76 010 & DC76 011
· Sticker ST76 001 & ST76 002
· Brown, Red & Beige Cardstock
· Wooden Egg Box Holder
· Ceramic Chicken
· Coarse Texture Paste
· Brown and Beige Acrylic Paint
· Windmill Stencil
· Tim Holtz Alterations Wood Grain Embossing Folder
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Gathered Twigs
· Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder Vintage Photo and Old Paper
· FabScraps Metal Embellishments, Flowers, Trims , Ribbon and Hessian
1. Paint the egg box holder with brown paint and dry brush with beige.
2. Paint the ceramic chicken (in colours preferred)
3. Trim sheets 002, 005 and 007 to fit the egg box on the outside and inside. Ink the edges with gathered twigs. Place the pieces of paper as per the picture.
4. Matt Stickers (From the Farm & Farm Fresh) on brown and red cardstock and place inside the box as per the picture. Place onto the hooks.
5. Cut a piece of brown cardstock, emboss with Wood Grain and ink with gathered twigs. Cut just the phrase ‘County Kitchen’ from Sticker ST001 and matt onto the embossed section.
6. Emboss chipboard piece 007 with old paper.
7. Ink chipboard piece 009 with gathered twigs and place sticker ST001 (CUISINE) matted with beige cardstock onto 009.
8. Emboss chipboard piece 010 (whisk) with old paper and the spatula with vintage photo.
9. Glue the hessian on top of the egg box holder and place chicken onto hessian.
10. Mix some coarse texture paste with brown paint and place windmill stencil as per the pictures and smear. Leave to dry.
11. Arrange the rest of the embellishments as per the picture and glue!
12. All Done!