Collection: C75 Tranquility
Name of Project: Natural Beauty
Fabulicious Design Team Member: Maggi Harding
For This Project You Will Need-
FabScraps C75 Tranquility collection:
002 Misty Floral
003 Gentle Flowers
007 Sewing Pattern
008 French Gray
MC75 001A Journal Die-cuts Pack
ST75 002 Vinyl Stickers
Fabscraps Metal Butterfly & Dragonfly
Petaloo Botanica flowers - yellowBorder punch-I've used EK Success Pointed
- Cut out the center of 003 Gentle Flowers making a 1" border frame all around.
- Cut 008 French Grey to 11.5 x 11.5" and adhere to the frame in step 1.
- Cut a 10" square from yellow cardstock and adhere tilting it to left as shown.
- Create a punched square from 002 Misty Floral. I used a WRMK Lucky 8 punch Fancy Scroll. You could use border punches, cut a design on a Silhouette, Cricut etc. You want some kind of punching that will let the yellow cardstock show through. Adhere over the yellow cardstock.
- Punch border strips as shown to fit on either side of your photo from 007 Sewing Pattern. Use a white Sharpie pen to outline the border punch. Attach the border punches to either side of your photo placement.
- Adhere some lace over the border punches being sure to have the border punches show from underneath the lace and leaving space for your photo.
- Mat your photo as desired, I've used yellow and white cardstock. Use cardboard or foam tape to pop up the photo and attach to the layout as shown.
- Remove two of the die-cut Filigree Trim from MC75 001A Journal Die-cuts Pack.
- Fussy cut some of the leaves from 003 Gentle Flowers.
- Create a floral cluster layering the fussy cut leaves and Filigree Trim underneath your flowers.
- 11.Take one of the stickers from ST75 002 and stick onto plain white cardstock and then cut out the sticker. Tuck into the floral cluster.