CALL FROM THE WILD COLLECTION
TRIO of TAGS
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Call from the Wild Collection paper range : C91 006, 007 & 008
· FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC 91 009
· FabScraps Carder’s Pack MC91 001A
· FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST91 002
· FabScraps FAB Stencils DS 061
· Silhouette Cameo
· Cottage Cutz Die Spruce Stems
· Sizzix Bigz Die Flower, Leaves and Stem #4
· Green, Maroon and Brown Cardstock
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Ground Espresso
· Brown Acrylic Paint
· Coarse Texture Paste
· Eyelets, Binding Ring, Raffia, Button, Maroon Flat Back Pearl and Flowers
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut 3 tags. Two from green cardstock and the other from maroon.
· Cut the contrasting accents from sheet 006, 007 & 008
· Add the Eyelets
2. Cut a few spruce stems from brown and green cardstock.
3. Cut 2 flowers from sheet 008 (ink edges with ground espresso) using the sizzix die. Add the raffia and button to the centre.
4. Add the matching die cut from the carder’s pack to chipboard piece 009 and ink the edges with ground espresso.
5. Mix brown paint with coarse texture paste and add to chipboard piece 009 as per the picture with FAB stencil 061. Leave to dry.
6. Add the bird stickers from sticker sheet 002 onto white cardstock and trim the edges. Mat onto brown and maroon and repeat using green.
7. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
8. All Done!