CALL FROM THE WILD COLLECTION
Camera – Big 5
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Call from the Wild Collection paper range : C91 006, 007 & 008
· FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC 91 002, 010 & 011
· FabScraps Carder’s Pack MC91 001A
· Silhouette Cameo
· Cottage Cutz Die Spruce Stems
· Sizzix Bigz Die Flower, Leaves and Stem #4
· Tim Holtz Deco Strip Die Film Strip
· Brown, Black and Green Cardstock
· Acetate Sheet
· Tim Holtz Distress Stain Picket Fence
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Ground Espresso & Burshed Corduroy
· Crackle Accents
· Metal Embellishments, Sequins, Buttons, Brown Flat Back Pearl, Green Rhinestones, Flowers, Leaves, Resin Elephant Embellishment, Animal Print Ribbon and Hessian Ribbon
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut a 3D Camera from sheet 006, 007, 008 and the contrasting accents from brown cardstock. Cut the lense from accetate sheet. Assemble accordingly: http://blog.katiejarman.com/2015/07/tutorial-3d-paper-camera/
· Ink the edges of the camera with ground espresso.
2. Cut a filmstrip from black cardstock using the filmstrip die. Cut off to blocks and add 2 pictures from sheet 007 behind the films.
3. Cut a few spruce stems from brown and green cardstock.
4. Cut 3 flowers, two from sheet 007 (ink edges with ground espresso) and another from hessian using the sizzix die. Add the button and brown flat back pearl to the centre.
5. Add the matching die cut from the carder’s pack to chipboard piece 010 and ink the edges with ground espresso.
6. Ink chipboard pieces 011 with distress stain picket fence around the edges. Ink the middle section with ground espresso and the edges with brushed corduroy as per the picture. Add crackle accents and leave to dry.
7. Ink chipboard piece 002 the circle, top and bottom section of the word (Big 5) with distress stain picket fence. Ink the middle section with ground espresso and the edges with brushed corduroy as per the picture. Add crackle accents and leave to dry.
8. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
9. All Done!