CALL FROM THE WILD COLLECTION
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Call from the Wild Collection paper range : C91 001, 002, 003, 004 & 008
· FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC 91 003, 004, 005, 006, 007, 009 & 010
· FabScraps Carder’s Pack MC91 001A
· Silhouette Cameo
· Couture Creations Die Classic Leaf
· Cottage Cutz Die Spruce Stems
· Battery Operated Tea Light
· Brown and Green Cardstock
· Tim Holtz Distress Stain Picket Fence
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy and Forest Moss
· Glossy Accents
· Metal Embellishments, Beige Flat Back Pearls, Door Knob, Hessian Ribbon, Grass String, Resin Africa and Big 5 Emebllishments, Guinea Fowl Craft Feathers and Porcupine Quills
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut a 3D Gazebo from sheets 001, 002, 004 and cut the bottom piece from brown cardstock. Remember to cut a hole in the centre as well for the battery operated tea light to fit. Assemble accordingly. Add the vellum pieces to the opening sections of the gazebo. Add the door knob ontop.
2. Cut approx 30 leaves using the classic leaf die from the sheets 002, 003 & 008. Ink the edges with brushed corduroy.
3. Cut approx 18 spruce stems from brown and green cardstock.
4. Add the matching die cut from the carder’s pack to chipboard piece 010 and ink the edges with brushed corduroy.
5. Add the matching die cut from the carder’s pack to chipboard piece 009 as per the picture. Add this to chipboard piece 010 and then add the resin africa embellishment.
6. Attach some guinea fowl feathers to the 2 porcupine quills (for each side as per the picture) with grass string.
7. Ink chipboard pieces 003, 006 and 007 with distress stain picket fence top section only. Ink the bottom section with brushed corduroy. Add glossy accents and leave to dry.
8. Ink chipboard pieces 004 and 005 with distress stain picket fence top section only. Ink the bottom section with forest moss. Add glossy accents and leave to dry.
9. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
10. All Done!