C91 Calls from the Wild Collection
by Michelle Frisby
For This Project You Will Need
• FabScraps C91 – Call from the Wild collection
• FabScraps bling
• Metal foliage dies and a cutting machine
• Sentiment cut on cardstock
• Blooms [flowers]
• Acetate sentiments
• Lacey edge doily punch
• Labels metal dies
• White cardstock
• Butterfly and leaf die cuts
• Black chalk ink
Instructions for your card
1. Using white cardstock cut 12” x 6”, score at 3”, 6”, 9” – rescore over the score marks so they are sharp defined.
2. Open card and punch top edge using your lacey doily edge punch.
3. Attach a section of your labels metal die with a little washi tape and run through you Cuttlebug or similar on each panel along the bottom of your card.
4. Cut four panels of patterned paper using C91 – 004 from the Call from the Wild collection. [cut slightly smaller than the remaining section on each card panel to allow an allowance right around the paper].
5. Ink around the edges of all patterned paper panels, sentiments, and butterflies.
6. Now start to decorate each panel, remember to not over decorate the middle panels of the card, for ease of folding – this will be a bulky card regardless.
7. I have adhered acetate rings under, over and around one of the panels on my card and then angled and adhered a frame panel on the front and back panels
8. One you have finished your layering of each panel, add butterflies on the front and back panel and adhere along the middle of the body of the butterfly only and lift the butterfly wings. Finish building your floral clusters on the front and back panels and then add a little bling randomly throughout the card.
9. All done.