CALL FROM THE WILD COLLECTION
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Carder’s Pack MC91 001A
· FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST91 001 & 002
· Cottage Cutz Die Spruce Stems
· Green & White Cardstock
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink ushed Ground Espresso
· Raffia and Embellishments
1. Cut a 6x6 card from green cardstock and mat with white.
2. Trim one of the sheets from the carder’s pack to fit the matted white piece. Ink the edges with ground espresso.
3. Cut another piece from green cardstock and mat with white. Adhere griaffe sticker from sticker sheet 001.
4. Mat the giraffe sticker from sticker sheet 002 onto green and white.
5. Cut a few spruce stems from green cardstock.
6. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
7. All Done!