CALL FROM THE WILD COLLECTION
Page Layout - Africa
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Call from the Wild Collection paper range : C91 003, 005 & 006
· FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC 91 008, 011, 013 & 014
· FabScraps FAB Stencil DS 061
· Cottage Cutz Die Spruce Stems
· Sizzix Bigz Die Flower, Leaves and Stem #4
· Distress Tool
· Brown Cardstock
· Corrugated Cardboard
· Chipboard Frame
· Tim Holtz Distress Stain Picket Fence and Walnut Stain
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Ground Espresso, Brushed Corduroy and Black Soot
· Water Colour Pencils
· Brown Acrylic Paint
· Coarse Texture Paste
· Glossy and Crackle Accents
· Metal Embellishments, Porcupine Quills, Brown and Cream Flat Back Pearls and Flowers
1. Trim sheet 005 to fit the brown cardstock which will be used as the base.
2. Trim sheet 003 to fit sheet 001. Distress the edges and make deep tears at the top and bottom. Also make small tears on the sides as per the picture. Ink the edges with ground espresso. Adhere pieces of corrugated cardboard behind each tear and adhere to sheet 005.
3. Cut a few spruce stems from brown cardstock.
4. Cut 2 flowers from sheet 006 (ink edges with ground espresso) and 4 from hessian using the sizzix die. Add the buttons and brown flat back pearls to the centre of each.
5. Ink chipboard piece 011 with distress stain picket fence around the edges. Ink the middle section with ground espresso and the edges with brushed corduroy as per the picture. Add crackle accents and leave to dry.
6. Ink chipboard piece 008 with distress stain picket fence bottom section only. Ink the top section with brushed corduroy. Add glossy accents and leave to dry.
7. Ink chipboard piece 014 with distress stain picket fence. Add glossy accents and leave to dry.
8. Colour chipboard piece 013 with water colour pencils.
9. Ink the chipboard frame with walnut stain and add corrugated cardboard behind it.
10. Mix brown paint with coarse texture paste and add to sheet 003 using FAB stencil 061. Leave to dry.
11. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
12. All Done!