CALL FROM THE WILD COLLECTION
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Carder’s Pack MC91 001A
· FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC 91 001 (Rhino)
· FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST91 001
· FabScraps FAB Stencils DS 061
· Susan’s Garden Domes
· Sizzix Framelits Oval Die
· Black & White Cardstock
· Tim Holltz Distress Stain Picket Fence
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot
· Black Acrylic Paint
· Light Paste
· Crackle Accents
· Guinea Fowl Craft Feathers, Porcupine Quills and Grass String
1. Cut a 6x6 card from black cardstock and mat with white.
2. Trim one of the sheets from the carder’s pack to fit the matted white piece. Ink the edges with black soot. Cut a oval shape in the sheet using the oval die.
3. Mat the oval cutout shape with white and add the rhino sticker from sticker sheet 001 to the centre of the oval die cut.
4. Adhere the dome with glossy accents.
5. Ink chipboard piece 001 (Rhino) with distress stain picket fence and black soot. Ass crackle accents and leave to dry.
6. Mix black paint with light paste and add to sheet on the side as per the picture with FAB stencil 061. Leave to dry.
7. Attach some guinea fowl feathers to the 2 porcupine quills with grass string.
8. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
9. All Done!