CALL FROM THE WILD COLLECTION
CARD – You’re the Best
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Call from the Wild Collection paper range : C91 001
· FabScraps Carder’s Pack MC91 001A
· FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST91 001
· Cottage Cutz Spruce Stems
· Brown Cardstock
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Ground Espresso
· Brown Acrylic Paint
· Coarse Texture Paste
· Wood Word (You’re the Best)
1. Cut a 6x6 card from brown cardstock and mat with a darker brown.
2. Trim one of the sheets from the carder’s pack to fit the matted brown piece. Ink the edges with ground espresso. Add the elephant sticker from sticker sheet 001.
3. Cut 3 big strips from sheet 001. Ink the edges with ground espresso and mat onto brown cardstock as per the picture.
4. Cut a few spruce stems from green cardstock.
5. Mix brown paint with coarse texture paste and add to sheet 003 using FAB stencil 061. Leave to dry.
6. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
7. All Done!