CALL FROM THE WILD COLLECTION
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Call from the Wild Collection paper range : C91 001 & 006
· FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC 91 009 & 012
· FabScraps Carder’s Pack MC91 001A
· FabScraps FAB Stencil DS 062
· Cottage Cutz Die Spruce Stems
· Black, Brown and Grey Cardstock
· Adhesive Foam Squares
· Chipboard Frame
· Tim Holtz Distress Stain Picket Fence and Walnut Stain
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Hickory Smoke and Black Soot
· Water Colour Pencils
· Brown Acrylic Paint
· Coarse Texture Paste
· Crackle Accents
· Resin Elephant Embellishment
1. Trim sheet 001 to fit the black cardstock which will be used as the base.
2. Cut a few strips from sheet 006 and mat onto black cardstock. Adhere with adhesive foam squares. Place onto sheet 001 as per the picture. Add the elephant from the carder’s pack in the corner as per the picture.
3. Cut a few spruce stems from brown cardstock.
4. Ink chipboard pieces 009 with distress stain picket fence around the edges. Ink the middle section with hickory smoke and the edges with black soot as per the picture. Add crackle accents and leave to dry.
5. Colour chipboard piece 012 with water colour pencils.
6. Ink the chipboard frame with walnut stain and add grey cardstock behind it.
7. Mix brown paint with coarse texture paste and add to sheet 001 using FAB stencil 062. Leave to dry.
8. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
9. All Done!