CALL FROM THE WILD COLLECTION
Safari Hat Box - Africa’s Pride
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Call from the Wild Collection paper range : C91 002, 005 & 008
· FabScraps Chipboard Pieces : DC 91 014
· FabScraps Carder’s Pack MC91 001A
· Silhouette Cameo
· Couture Creations Die Classic Leaf
· Cottage Cutz Die Spruce Stems
· Sizzix Bigz Die Flower, Leaves and Stem #4
· Brown and Green Cardstock
· Tim Holtz Distress Stain Picket Fence
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Iced Spruce & Burshed Corduroy
· Glossy Accents
· Metal Embellishments, Buttons, Brown Flat Back Pearls, Copper Brads, Flowers, Hessian, Guinea Fowl Craft Feathers, Brown Feathers, Resin Buck Embellisment and Ribbon
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut a 3D fisherman’s bucket hat (which will be used as a safari hat instead) from sheet 005 008 and ink the edges with iced spruce. Cut the contrasting accents from brown cardstock. Assemble accordingly: http://needlesnknowledge.blogspot.co.za/2015/06/fishermans-bucket-hat-favor-box.html.
· Add the copper brads to the hat bands. Add the ribbon to the top of the hat as per the picture.
2. Cut 4 leaves using the classic leaf die from the sheets 002 & 008. Ink the edges with brushed corduroy.
3. Cut a few spruce stems from brown and green cardstock.
4. Cut 6 flowers, 4 from sheet 005 & 008 and the other 2 from hessian using the sizzix die. Add the buttons and brown flat back pearls to the centre of each.
5. Ink the tag (Africa’s Pride) with iced spruce and mat onto brown cardstock.
6. Ink chipboard pieces 014 with distress stain picket fence. Add glossy accents and leave to dry.
7. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
8. All Done!