Wild and Free Card by Dana Tatar
C88 Floral Dreams Collection
For this card you will need:
Floral Dreams Sprinkles (C88 003)
Floral Dreams Dewdrop (C88 006)
FabScraps Metal Flower Embellishment
Flowers (White, Blue)
Blue Lace Ribbon
Dye Ink (Brown)
Glitter Glue (Clear)
Pearl Pen (White)
1. Cut and fold an A2 size card base from blue cardstock.
2. Cut a piece of Sprinkles patterned paper 1/4 inch smaller than the card base. Apply brown dye ink to the edge of the patterned paper. Wrap a piece of blue lace ribbon around the center of the patterned paper. Attach the patterned paper to the front of the card.
3. Cut blue flowers, the fairy, and the circular stamped image from the bottom left corner of the Dewdrop patterned paper. Attach to the right side of the card.
4. Attach the flowers and leaves to the left side of the card. Tie a double loop bow of blue lace ribbon and attach it to the left side of the card, under the flowers.
5. Glue a wood sentiment onto a metal flower. Attach the sentiment embellishment to the front of the card.
6. Use a white pearl pen to embellish the border of the card with small dots. Apply clear glitter glue to the fairy wings.