Peace On Earth Card by Dana Tatar
C90 Christmas Snow Collection
To create this card you will need:
Christmas Snow Stockings and Bells (C90 005)
Christmas Snow Dear Santa (C90 007)
Christmas Snow Peace on Earth Chipboard Word (DC90 003)
Christmas Snow Bells and Ribbon Chipboard (DC09 010)
FabScraps 12x12 Cardstock - Blue Passion Weave (CC 017)
FabScraps White Satin Ribbon Roses
Satin Ribbon (White)
Scallop Circle Die
Chalk Ink (Blue)
Dye Ink (Brown)
Liquid Pearls (Red, Platinum Pearl)
Acrylic Paint (White)
1. Cut and fold an A2 size card base from the Blue Passion Weave cardstock. Cut a 4 x 5.25 inch piece from the Stockings and Bells patterned paper, apply brown dye ink to the edges, and attach to the front of the card. Cut a piece of white satin ribbon twice the length of the card. Fold the ribbon in half and attach to the front of the card.
2. Use a scallop circle die to cut a piece of Stockings and Bells patterned paper. Attach to the top center of the card, red diamond side up.
3. Cut a wreath from the Dear Santa patterned paper. Glue white satin ribbon roses around the wreath. Apply glaze over the berries on the wreath. Let dry. Attach the wreath to the center of the die-cut scallop circle.
4. Color the Peace On Earth Chipboard Word with blue chalk ink. Apply a layer of glaze to the chipboard and let dry. Glue the chipboard word into the center of the wreath.
5. Color the Bells and Ribbon chipboard with Liquid Pearls. Let dry. Tie two silver bells around the center of the chipboard embellishment. Glue the embellishment to the bottom of the wreath.
6. For a frosty finish, apply white acrylic paint to the edges of the card. Splatter the entire card with watered-down white acrylic paint.