MOTHER EARTH COLLECTION
Tea Table – Garden Party
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Mother Earth Collection paper range : C86 002, 005 & 006
· FabScraps Chipboard Piece DC86 006
· FabScraps Fabric Classic Black C46 03B & C46 06B
· Silhouette Cameo
· Sewing Machine OTPIONAL
· Wooden Small Table with 2 Chairs
· Beige Acrylic Paint
· Black Cardstock
· Tim Holtz Distress Ink Gathered Twigs
· Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder Orbit Olive Gold
· Metal Embellishments, Flowers, Birds, Buttons, Thread, Yellow Rhinestones, Sponge, Black Lace, Cream Lace & Trims
1. Paint the table and chairs with beige paint and leave to dry.
2. Mat the chairs using sheet 005, ink the edges with gathered twigs.
3. Add the fabric C46 03B to the table as per the picture.
4. Cut a piece from sheet 005 to fit the small table on top of the fabric and ink the edges with gathered twigs.
5. Make 2 pillows using fabric C46 06B and the sponge, add the black lace around the pillows. Add the buttons with thread to the centre of each. Adhere to the chairs as per the picture. (Optional to use a sewing machine to make this. I made this by hand using a glue gun to adhere the pieces together).
6. Fussy cut 7 butterflies from sheet 006, ink the edges with gathered twigs and add the yellow rhinestones to the centre of each. Adhere the butterflies to the table as per the picture.
7. Fussy cut two bees from sheet 002 and ink the edges with gathered twigs.
8. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut a Mini cupcake stand: cut the 2 stands from black cardstock and the offsets from sheet 002, ink the edges with gathered twigs.
· Cut 2 circles (one large and one small) from black cardstock and the offset from sheet 002, ink the edges with gathered twigs.
· Cut 2 more circles to fit each on top from sheet 006, ink with gathered twigs and adhere cream lace behind each circle.
· Cut 4 Mini cupcake wrappers from sheet 006 and ink the edges with gathered twigs. Assemble and add the flowers as per the picture.
· Cut a Mini teapot from sheet 002 (ink the edges with gathered twigs) and black cardstock as per the picture. Add the one fussy cut bee. Add the metal ring and place on top of cupcake stand.
· Assemble as per the picture.
· Cut two teacups from sheet 002, 006 and black cardstock and assemble. Add the flowers, fussy cut butterflies and metal embellishments.
9. Emboss chipboard piece 006 with orbit olive gold and adhere the other fussy cut bee.
10. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
11. All Done!