Love Life Altered Tin by Dana Tatar
C88 Floral Dreams Collection
For this altered project you will need:
Floral Dreams Starlight (C88 004)
Floral Dreams Merry Weather (C88 005)
Floral Dreams Dewdrop (C88 006)
Floral Dreams Fairy Princess Clear Stickers (ST88 001)
Glitter Glue (Clear)
Dye Ink (Brown)
Pearl Pen (White)
1. Apply a coat of clear gesso to a metal tin. Let Dry. Cover the tin with crackle paste. Let dry. Brush the edges of the tin with brown dye ink.
2. Cut two pieces of Merry Weather patterned paper to fit the inner halves of the tin.
3. Cut three cherub designs from the patterned papers. Add subtle color to the images with colored pencils. Attach two cherub images to the inner halves of the tin.
4. Secure a piece of blue ribbon to the front and around the back of the tin. Glue a cherub image to the front of the tin. Apply the crown sticker to a piece of white cardstock, cut out, and attach to the cherub. Embellish the front of the tin with flowers and leaves. Apply clear glitter glue to the cherub wings. Add trios of small dots around the front lid of the tin with the white pearl pen.
5. Apply brown dye ink to the edges of three sentiment stickers. Add a sentiment sticker to the front and both inner halves of the tin.