FLORAL DREAMS COLLECTION
TRIO of TAGS
For This Project You Will Need:
· FabScraps Floral Dreams Collection paper range : C88 003
· FabScraps Chipboard Piece : DC88 011
· FabScraps Stickers ST88 001
· Silhouette Cameo
· Memory Box Die Kaleidoscope Butterfly
· Spellbinders Die Romantic Vines
· White Acrylic Paint
· Green, White & Pink Cardstock
· Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder Hibiscus Rose Orange
· Metal Embellishments, Binding Ring, Eyelets, Silver, Green & Pink Rhinestones, Diamond String & Trims
1. Silhouette Cameo:
· Cut 3 flower cut-out tags from white cardstock and the contrasting accents from sheet 003. Add rhinestones and add sticker 001 to the middle tag as per the picture.
· Cut 3 flowers from sheet 003 to make paper roses. Remember to cut 3 of each of the same size. Mine are various sizes so you can choose how big or small you want yours to be. Assemble the paper roses…you can follow this link on how to make the paper roses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skuSJcYNC3E. Randomly paint with white paint.
2. Cut some leaves from green cardstock using the romantic vines die.
3. Cut a butterfly from green & pink cardstock using the kaleidoscope butterfly die. Add silver rhinestones to the centre.
4. Emboss chipboard piece 011 with hibiscus rose orange. Cut in half.
5. Arrange all the pieces and embellishments as you like or as per the picture and glue!
6. All Done!